WELCOME BACK. WE MISSED YOU.
While the Shopping Center ownership and management are taking reasonable precautions in accordance with CDC guidelines, but do not have control over our customers or patrons, vendors or tenants, and while we have alerted them to these guidelines, as all are aware, there are only limited tests available to test for COVID-19, and many people who are positive do not show any symptoms or show only mild symptoms. Therefore, notwithstanding our preventative actions, there is a risk of exposure. THEREFORE, ANYONE WHO ENTERS THE SHOPPING CENTER IS ADVISED TO TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTIONS, INCLUDING WEARING PROTECTIVE GEAR, SUCH AS A FACE MASK, PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING, KEEPING AT LEAST 6 FEET FROM OTHER PEOPLE WHILE IN THE CENTER, AND WASHING THEIR HANDS OFTEN AND NOT TOUCHING THEIR FACES. THAT SAID, WHILE WE WELCOME YOU BACK INTO THE CENTER IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE SAFE PRACTICES, YOU ENTER THE SHOPPING CENTER AT YOUR SOLE RISK; THE SHOPPING CENTER OWNERS AND MANAGEMENT DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR THE RISK OF YOUR EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 WHILE IN THE CENTER. DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE CRISIS, AND THE CONTINUAL DEVELOPMENT OF DATA AND EVENTS, POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE LANDLORD.
LIMITED MALL HOURS:
WHAT WE'RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
We have the following measures in place to protect our shoppers, retailers and employees:
· Employees with a fever or cold and flu-like symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose, or body aches are required to stay home
· Masks are required for employees
· Social gatherings of ten or more will be prohibited until further notice
· Encouragement of social distancing practices, including the use distancing markers
· Signage reminding shoppers and employees of safety precautions recommended by the CDC
Additionally, we’ve advised our retailers to follow these guidelines in their stores. We need, and request, your cooperation in following these guidelines. These remain guidelines, and due to the nature of the crisis, are under continual development and may be subject to change.
Further, due to the fact that some COVID-19 positive cases do not exhibit symptoms, and the fact that adherence to these guidelines are not totally within our control, customers to the Mall are welcome to shop, but do so at your sole risk.
HEALTHY SHOPPER GUIDELINES
Your health and safety are our priority and we encourage you to follow these guidelines:
· Wear protective masks
· If a store is busy, please come back later
· Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes with unwashed hands
· If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with a tissue, discard it immediately and wash or sanitize your hands
· Thoroughly wash your hands on a frequent basis with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
· Use sanitizer stations at the entrances to keep your hands clean
· Stay home if you have a fever or cold and flu-like symptoms, such as a cough, runny nose or body aches
There will be no mall walking until further notice.
Children's Play Area
Our children's play area will remain closed until further notice.
All Danville Village Mall events have been cancelled until further notice.
Anchor, Restaurant and Theater hours may differ.
We recommend reaching out to the particular restaurant or retailer you are planning to visit before traveling to the mall at this time as our tenants may be operating under their own modified hours or be closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We want to keep you updated on the procedures we have in place here. We’ll be updating this page as needed.
Check out all of the exciting events happening at Danville Village Mall this season!
There's a lot going on at Danville Village Mall this season! Special events are happening and there's always more reasons to shop & save daily!
There's always savings to be found at Danville Village Mall! Check out all of the sales & promotions happening mall wide today!